Friday, April 26, 2013

JBL micro 2

People sings during their shower. Since I sounded like a frog and all the house here are made of wood planks, the sound insulation is so bad even you can hear your poop drop into the toilet bowl from 2 rooms away.*joke* but the sound insulation of the room is really bad here. Okay back to the main point, I like my time in the toilet to be very relaxing and enjoyable so I like to play some music in the toilet. In this case which most phone speaker are crap inside toilet, yea even iphone and other fancy android phone they sounded to dry and emotionless inside the toilet. So to overcome my problem, I got myself a portable JBL Micro 2 speaker.

Speaking of the speaker , I get the wired ones instead of the wireless because it is 20dollar cheaper. Yes I'm being stingy when I bought it HAHA. Wired speaker will be better for me since the sound quality will be better than the wireless one since it is not compressed when transferred to the speaker from my phone.
This is the size of the JBL Micro 2 , not a really big one like Jawbone Boombox but not very small for a pocket although it can fit into a jacket or big kangaroo pocket just fine. 

On the side , you got the power button and a volume wheel , I believe that's what they called them.


On the top it is just a black wire mesh and what seems to be a aluminium logo of JBL. On the bottom of the logo , there is a female micro usb for charging the device. I found this kinda good because it is not a proprietary connector and I got tons of micro usb cable laying around and it is cheap to get an extra one although it comes with a pretty high quality micro usb cable with it.
On the bottom there lies the 3.2mm jack and to be honest, I really like the orange essence on this device. one thing worth to mention , although the connect is at the bottom , it lays flat with the rubber rings so it stays flat when you put it on a flat surface, no rocking motions to the device.

The speaker comes in a few colour , I got the black one. The wired speaker comes in black and white while the wireless comes in black ,green ,blue and red.. The battery claimed by JBL will last for 5 hours which I haven't tested it yet but it last pretty long since I recharge it once per week and there is a nice feature to the speaker , it goes into standby mode after 30 seconds of inactivity so even you left it power on without playing any music , the battery still last due to the build in stand by mode which I found pretty good especially for me that always forget to turn it off. Okay cheers guys and thanks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Express your sacred love in the classic manner with best designer Rakhi and Rakhi Gifts to your brothers and Sisters on this Rakhi Festival. Just go through our website through the link www.rakhitousa.in and Send Rakhi to USA.

Unknown said...

Wow....thank you so much for writing about this topic.

India Travel packages
India Travel Agency |Joy Travels
International Travel packages

Tiyasa Basu said...

The bright colours of the flowers seem to be the reflections of our emotions. Send Flowers to Mumbai and let your dear family, friends and others be aware of your emotions. Send them wishes with www.mumbaionlineflorists.com that comes loaded with charming flowers and lovely gifts.

Unknown said...

0676326664
الجزائر