Monday, June 27, 2011

Jay's Concert

Jay Chou (周杰伦) came to Malaysia on March for his world tour concert and i get the chance to be in his concert ! Mummy sponsor part of my expenses THANKS MUMMY!
I get the ticket on december during my SPM test . Yea you have to buy it 3 months in forth but i counted as late bird already some of them bought when October last year.
I sat on the 3rd zone which is quite far from the stage , so forgive me if my picture is blur =X.
Oh ya did i mention that i went down with Kelvin Kam ?  this is him eh endao face , he keep moving away from my camera 

My 1st visit to daorae which TVXQ went before the original shop 

Me dinner -- end up in the dustbin *sorry i dont waste food usually*

THIS IS OUR tour guide LOL haha 

JAY !

They used a screen to bring out the effect 

Still the same screen with 3 windows in the middle

Jay and Lara


The last song of the day.

Picture of the day :
I know jay looked small in this but i like the pyrotechnic. 


Thats all for this , signing off .

No comments: