Sunday, June 19, 2011

58th annual Scout Gathering

on June 8 , i skipped my class just to go back and have a look on my junior. Although I have graduated still once a scout , life time a scout. what to do ? haha i can't stop myself to going back and friend are coming back from outstation 
by the way on that day i ate the most epic chicken rice in my life WHEE sorry no picture of the chicken rice haha busy eating and raining that time. We ate RM131.50 of chicken rice + char siew average rm10 per person.
Move on to the gathering, it is better a bit than i though it will be, quite a number of school came but not all well prepared. okay let the picture talks 
its CDK's dance which i think the sexiest dance of all =D

Best Sculpture design from PCGHS

OH YA MBS rovers

is them again 

AGAIN.... the last one 

I FORGET WHICH SCHOOL 's dance

Overall it is not bad , free dance song aren't good enough. Okay thats all 
Signing off.

No comments: