Monday, January 7, 2013

What a long vacations I have

It was ages ago since my last blog. So I decided to come back and try to revive my old blog. Currently preparing to go Aussie in one month time, I have to leave this lovely small island soon, oh gosh , I gonna miss the awesome food here especially laksa and cendol. After a long thought , I decided to blog about my trip to Bangkok =D 

Went bangkok few months ago , that was my first time there so I don't have a lot of informative stuff and due to my camera , I manage to have some shots only.
 Spot the moon?
 The temple of the Jade Buddha , and the sky ain't good that day it rained afterwards.
 If not mistaken , this is the guardian of the temple.
 I forgotten which temple is this but you have to admit , it looked astonishing. 
 Another temple, this time this is made out of more gold as it appeared 
 Look! I found hidden portal inside the grand palace and transported me to Angkor Wat.
 One of the 2 pyramids , I not sure the bottom ones that supporting the pyramid is the god or demon.
 
This is the King's villa. War museum on the ground floor.
 This is the infamous Baiyoke Sky Hotel , 80+ stories high , the tallest hotel in Bangkok city, if you going to have the outdoor buffet at 78 floor , remember to stay in the hotel , the buffet and the hotel is very worth for the money as you can have the great view of the city. 
Oh ya , this is their domestic flight plane , looks like angry bird doesn't it? It comes with blue, green , yellow , purple and many more but I managed to take the photo of the pink one only. 

Okay , the end , have a happy new year everyone. =D

No comments: