Sunday, September 25, 2011

back from some long hibernate

I'm back, in fact I am blogging in the middle of the night since I can't fall asleep perhaps is cause by the golden mandheling I had just now. I went Full Of Bean for it and the boss *I think he is* allows me to learn and brew my own coffee. Did I mention they got such a friendly staff? I went twice now and I was pretty much enjoy the time in it.

for more info and picture you can visit
THIS BLOG
picture of me brewing coffee will be uploading soon =D

P/S If you ever pass over and have the mood of tasting a new level of coffee I suggest you to try out the JAMAICAN BLUE MOUNTAIN it cost around rm45 per cup but I think it will worth for that price

2 comments:

HampersNationWide(China) said...

Gifts make both you and your loved one relish the sweetest memories of togetherness. Gifts are the guides to take both of you to the down memory lane, and in no time, you start feeling like being together. Visit www.flowerdeliverydelhi.com for more details.

arunright88 said...

Featured with the latest technological developments, Nikon has the model offering for all. It’s the brighter side of life that people wish to experience, and certainly Nikon stuffs are all ready to do that. Surely a great time at www.rightshopping.in/g/itb.asp?C=Nikon-Camera&b=Nikon&cid=2 is awaiting the visitor.